While creating our Spring Spectacular Salad, we came came up with this beauty (and the Wonder Walnuts!). Our customers loved sampling these "Incredibly Divine Pecans!" ... Goal Achieved !
- 16 oz pecan halves
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Divine's Saigon Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Divine Cacao Sugar
- 5 tbsp Olive Oil Divine's Butter Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Oilve Oil Divine's Honey Aged Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 375° F. In a Ziplock bag, mix together the pecans, our Saigon Cinnamon, Cacao Sugar and Butter Flavored EVOO. Lock the bag and shake to coat the nuts.
- Pour the coated pecans in a glass pan. Bake for 5 minutes and check often to avoid over browning.
- Take the pecans out of the oven and while the nut are still hot, drizzle with our Honey Aged Balsamic to form a glaze on the nuts.
- Let cool and serve.
These pecans can be used in a salad, smoothie, granola, as a snack by itself and even as an ice cream topping!
Also try our "Wonder Walnuts"!