Thank you for your interest in joining Olive Oil Divine! It is important to know a few things before submitting your employment application with us. Our positive atmosphere is incredibly important to us, and the only way we can build and maintain it is to ensure we are selecting exceptional people who are willing to embrace our core values. We enjoy working in a calm, fun, and friendly environment.
We have extremely high standards each of us are required to meet every day. A few of our minimum standards include: (1) No visible tattoos, (2) No smoking on the clock or on the premises, (3) Dress clothes must meet casual business standards. Prior to being hired, we will outline our policies to help you understand in more detail.
Please review our Core Values below. All team members are encouraged to memorize these important values about who we are.
If you are still interested in pursuing an employment opportunity with us, please submit your resume for consideration and we will help coach you on the next steps.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Have positive influence on the lives of others
- Be friendly and relational
- Present ourselves with a sharp image
- Be fun and not afraid to show it
- Pursue growth and learning
- Be passionate and determined
- Be truly excited about life
- Be confident in ourselves, but never egotistical
- Build open and honest relationships with communication
- Have a genuine sense of humility and care for others
Seniors are encouraged to apply!
Back-of-house & Special ProjectsJohnson City, TN Back-of-house & Special Projects 11.00 usd / hour Part time
Sales Floor Team Member - Part TimeJohnson City, TN Sales Floor & Back of House 11.00 - usd / hour Part time
Sales Floor Team Member - Full TimeJohnson City, TN Sales Floor & Back of House 11.00 - usd / hour Full time