- Flat bread (homemade or store bought)
- 1/3 Cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Mediterranean Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Vanilla Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Olive Oil Divine Saigon Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Brush flatbread with the vanilla olive oil, add the ricotta to the bread and drizzle with your Lemon white balsamic
- Allow to cook in oven till toasted and cheese has browned to our liking (keep and eye on it as to not allow the olive oil to smoke)
- Once browned to your liking take out and immediately sprinkle with Saigon cinnamon.
- Not a fan of Lemon? Try it with our Lavender White Balsamic Vinegar.