- Flat bread (homemade or store bought)
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Mediterranean Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Vanilla Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Saigon Cinnamon Powder
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush flatbread with the Vanilla EVOO, add the ricotta to the bread, and drizzle with your Lemon White Balsamic
- Allow to cook in oven till toasted and cheese has browned to your liking (keep an eye on it as to not allow the olive oil to smoke)
- Once browned to your liking, take out and immediately sprinkle with Saigon Cinnamon Powder.
- Not a fan of Lemon? Try it with our Lavender White Balsamic Vinegar.