- 2-3 chicken breasts
- Olive Oil Divine's Blueberry Dark Balsamic
- Preheat your grill to 425-450 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent chicken from sticking.
- Place chicken breasts on the grill and allow to cook until white on the bottom, then flip.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of blueberry balsamic and brush it on very often!
- Once your second side is cooked flip and add more balsamic very often!
- Continue flipping and adding balsamic until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve alongside Olive Oil Divine's Crispy Asparagus and Jasmine Basil Rice.