- 2-3 Chicken breasts.
- Olive Oil Divine Blueberry Balsamic BBQ Sauce.
- Pre-heat your grill to 425-450 to prevent your chicken from sticking.
- Place chicken breast on the grill and allow to cook until white on the bottom then flip.
- Add 1-2 Tbs of your blueberry BBQ sauce and brush it on.
- Once your second side is cooked flip and add more BBQ sauce.
- Continue flipping and adding your BBQ sauce until the internal temperature reaches 165f.
- Serve alongside Olive Oil Divine Crispy Asparagus and Jasmine Basil Rice.