- 1 bunch asparagus, rinsed and dried with stalky ends removed
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- Olive Oil Divine's Cilantro Lime Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat your asparagus with your Koroneiki EVOO, salt, and pepper.
- Place your coated asparagus on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until crispy and browning on top.
- If you are using a tabletop cooking appliance, cook your asparagus at 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Finish with Olive Oil Divine's Cilantro Lime EVOO.
- Serve with Olive Oil Divine's Greg’s Blueberry BBQ Chicken and Jasmine Basil Rice.