- 1 Bunch asparagus, rinsed and dried with stalky ends removed.
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1/3 tsp Olive Oil Divine Himalayan Pink Salt.
- 1/3 tsp pepper.
- Olive Oil Divine Cilantro Lime Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil (optional).
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Coat your asparagus with your Koroneiki EVOO Salt and pepper.
- Place your coated asparagus on a baking sheet and back for 10 -15 minutes or until crispy and browning on top.
- If you are using a tabletop cooking appliance you will cook your asparagus at 390 for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Finish with Olive Oil Divine Cilantro Lime EVOO.
- Serve with Olive Oil Divine Greg’s Blueberry BBQ Chicken and Jasmine Basil Rice.