- 2 cups of walnuts, soaked overnight
- 3 bananas
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Honey Golden Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 dates, pitted and chopped
- Pinch of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds, ground
- 2 tbsp of shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Saigon Cinnamon Powder
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
Rinse and drain walnuts. Place in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients, except for the nutmeg.
Pour mixture over walnuts and mix well.
Spread mixture onto a dehydrating tray.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Dehydrate at 110 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 hours.
Flip cinnamon walnut crunch and continue to dry for 8 hours or until dry and crunchy.
Cut into small squares and store in an airtight container.