- 1 16oz Jar Olive Oil Divine Pimento Stuffed Queen Olives, drained.
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Garlic Fused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 2 tsp Olive Oil Divine Tuscany Bread Dipping Seasoning.
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Mediterranean Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar.
- Olive Oil Divine Himalayan Pink Salt to taste.
- In a bowl mix your Lemon Balsamic and Tuscany Seasoning.
- Heat your skillet to a medium high heat, add your olives and cook until blistered. You will know when they are done when start turning white then to a nice golden color.
- Once blistered take you pan off the heat, allowing to cool for about 30 seconds.
- Once 30 seconds as elapsed add in your oil and allow to warm up (keep the pan moving as to not let the oil smoke).
- Once the oil is nice and hot add it to your seasoning and balsamic and mix.
- Serve with crusty bread or as is.
- This recipe can be changed up in so many ways. You like things spicy? Try it with our chipotle or jalapeno stuffed olive, want it with more zing? Try it with Smokey Citrus salt.