- 1 16 oz jar of Olive Oil Divine's Queen Olives - Pimento Stuffed, drained
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Garlic Fused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Bread Dipping Seasoning "Tuscany"
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Mediterranean Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix your lemon balsamic and Tuscany seasoning.
- Heat your skillet to a medium high heat, add your olives, and cook until blistered. You will know when they are done when they start turning white followed by a nice golden color.
- Once blistered, take you pan off the heat, allowing to cool for about 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds has elapsed, add in your oil and allow it to warm up (keep the pan moving as to not let the oil smoke).
- Once the oil is nice and hot, add it to your seasoning and balsamic. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve with crusty bread or as-is.
- This recipe can be changed up in so many ways. Like things spicy? Try it with our Queen Olives - Chipotle Stuffed or Queen Olives - Jalapeno Stuffed. Want it with more zing? Try it with our Smoky Citrus Salt.