Sales Floor Team Member - Part Time APPLY NOW
Johnson City, TN Sales Floor & Back of House Part time
You must be able to commit 15-20 hours per week including some Saturdays. For the right candidate, there are growth opportunities including managerial positions. Reliability, trustworthiness, and passion are key for this customer service and sales role. Following our proven training program that sets you up for success, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Learn our extensive product line of the highest quality EVOOs and Balsamics and answering customer questions in a friendly manner.
- Leading the customers’ tasting experience and sharing information about the benefits of our olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and other gourmet food products.
- Upselling products that complement each other to further delight our customers and increase store revenue.
- Establishing a relationship with local customers to increase customer loyalty and ensure word-of-mouth referrals.
- Learning and using our point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Ensuring the store is always clean.
- Creating seasonal and store sale displays with the manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a self-starter, fast learner, independent worker, and problem solver.
- Has experience working in a customer service capacity.
- Is honest, efficient, flexible, and dependable.
- Loves food and cooking, especially with specialty, high-quality ingredients and share their culinary knowledge with home cooks.
- Is open to learning new products, new ways of doing things, and new ideas.
- Is available to work on Saturdays and the Nov-Dec holiday season.
- Loves sales and figuring out new and creative ways to sell and cross-sell products.
- Maintains a neat, professional appearance.
- Be physically able to occasionally lift 10-15 lbs.
These skills would be a plus:
- Excellent Communication Skills including the ability to listen actively and speak clearly to customers.
- Strong Customer Service Skills: Customer-focused and have a strong desire to help customers. Patient, empathetic, and able to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Positive Attitude: A friendly and approachable demeanor and be able to maintain a positive attitude even in difficult situations.
- Sales Skills: Able to persuade customers to make purchases. Able to identify the customer's needs and recommend products that meet those needs.
- Organizational Skills: Organized and able to multitask. You may be responsible for managing inventory, stocking shelves, keeping the store looking clean, and processing transactions.
- Product Knowledge: Able to answer customers' questions about our products and provide recommendations based on the customer's needs.
Seniors are encouraged to apply!|||Johnson City, TN|||Sales Floor & Back of House||||||_pcQUs8JQNsiR_oV|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||11.00||||||false|||