Servings: 4-6 servings
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder or dark cocoa powder
- 4 oz dairy-free dark chocolate, melted
- 1/4 tsp of Olive Oil Divine’s Saigon Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 heaping tsp of Olive Oil Divine’s Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup of agave (add more or less to taste if desired)
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Olive Oil Divine’s Cacao (Chocolate) Sugar
- Olive Oil Divine’s Cask 25 Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Blueberries or strawberries (optional garnish)
- Slice strawberries or lightly smash blueberries with a fork in a bowl, then drizzle Cask 25 Aged Balsamic over dish and let sit for a couple of hours.
- In a food processor – combine avocados, cocoa powder, melted dark chocolate, Saigon cinnamon, Himalayan pink salt, agave, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour into your serving dish. Garnish with blueberries or strawberries (if desired) and sprinkle cacao sugar.
- Are you a fan of black forest cake? Try blending 1 Tbs of Olive Oil Divine Black Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar.