- 1 large sweet potato, washed and dried
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Tuscan Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Roasted Garlic Pepper (Salt Free)
Thinly slice the sweet potato.
In a bowl, coat sweet potato slices with lemon juice and olive oil.
Add cinnamon, salt, and garlic pepper.
Place sweet potato slices in a single layer on a dehydrator tray.
Dry at 125 degrees Fahrenheit for 7-11 hours or until sweet potato chips become crisp.
Let chips cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container.