• 1 medium squash
• 1 medium zucchini
• 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Tuscany Bread Dipping Seasoning
• 3 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Basil Fused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 tbsp of sour cream
• Spiralize your squash and zucchini using either the smallest noodle attachment or larger depending on your preference. Cut strands to the length you desire.
• Heat a skillet to medium heat and add your EVOO.
• Add your noodles to the pan and sprinkle with seasoning.
• Cook until almost tender, then add your sour cream.
• Serve as-is or with our Mamma Meatballs.
Spiralizers are available in-store at Olive Oil Divine.