For the meatballs
- 1-Pound ground beef (or chicken for a lighter option).
- 1 Cup red onion finely diced.
- 1 Egg.
- 1 Cup bread crumbs.
- 1/4 Cup milk.
- 1Tbs Olive Oil Divine Roasted Garlic Pepper.
- 1/4 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Himalayan Pink Salt.
For the glaze
- 2 Cups Peach preserves.
- 3 Tbs Olive Oil Divine North Carolina BBQ Rub.
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil Divine Bourbon White Balsamic Vinegar.
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Mix all your ingredients together, and shape your meatballs about the size of a golf ball.
- Place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Once your pan is filled up, place in the oven for 20 minutes flipping them at the 10-minute mark.
- While your meatballs are cooking prepare your glaze.
- Add your glaze, seasoning and balsamic to a skillet set over medium heat.
- Let glaze cook, stirring until all ingredients are incorporated and the glaze has simmered and thickened.
- Add your cooked meatballs into the glaze and coat thoroughly.