For the meatballs
- 1 lb of ground beef (or chicken for a lighter option)
- 1 cup of red onion, finely diced
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Roasted Garlic Pepper (Salt Free)
- 1/4 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
For the glaze
- 2 cups of peach preserves
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's North Carolina BBQ Rub
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Bourbon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all of your ingredients together, and shape your meatballs to roughly the size of a golf ball.
- Place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Once your pan is filled up, place in the oven for 20 minutes, flipping them at the 10-minute mark.
- Prepare your glaze while your meatballs are cooking.
- Add your glaze, seasoning, and balsamic to a skillet set over medium heat.
- Let glaze cook, stirring until all ingredients are incorporated and the glaze has simmered and thickened.
- Add your cooked meatballs to the glaze and coat thoroughly.