- 1.5 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1.5 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Butter Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Garlic Fused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Italian Seasoning (Salt Free)
- 2 tsp of onion powder
- Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Ghost & Scorpion Pepper Balsamic Hot Sauce
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add in 1 tbsp of the Butter EVOO and 1 tbsp of the Garlic EVOO. Add the asparagus and season to taste. Saute the asparagus until crispy, or about 5 minutes. Remove the asparagus from the pan.
Add the last 2 tbsp of Butter EVOO, then add the shrimp. Add salt and pepper, and fry 1-2 minutes on one side.
Add a splash more of the Garlic EVOO, followed by the Italian Seasoning and onion powder. Stir and flip the shrimp to the other side. Cook for 1 minute more, and then add the 1/4 cup vegetable stock and the hot sauce. Cook the sauce down for 1 minute but do not overcook the shrimp.
Move the shrimp to the edges of the pan and add the asparagus back to the center. Stir to coat the asparagus in the sauce and add in the lemon juice. Let warm through for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.