- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups of panko bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Tuscany Bread Dipping Seasoning
- 3 cups of vegetable oil or preferred frying oil
- 4 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Honey Golden Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil or any of our other varietal extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sage, chopped
- 1/4 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Sel Gris (Chef's Salt)
- 1/4 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Lemon White Pepper (Salt Free)
- 4 cups of baby arugula or favorite greens
- 1/4-1/2 cup of scallions, chopped
- Thinly sliced prosciutto to taste
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan
- Garnish with parsley or lemon wedges
Mix well and set aside.
Pound chicken breasts by hand or with your preferred until they are around 1/2 an inch thick. This tenderizes the chicken and allows for even and fast cooking.
Place flour, eggs, and panko crumbs mixed with Tuscany dipping seasoning in separate bowls.
Dredge chicken in this order:
- Beaten eggs
- Panko crumbs mixed with Tuscany seasoning
In a large skillet, heat the frying oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Fry the chicken for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove when golden and place on a wire rack to drain.
Mix your greens, scallions, prosciutto, and cheese in a bowl. Top with your homemade dressing. Top with the chicken and garnishes. Enjoy!