The Olive Oil Divine Way
Serving Size: 1 Cup
Ranch Dressing's popularity has sky rocketed over the years. Today, there are about as many varieties of ranch dressing as there are picky eaters around dinner tables. All you parents out there know what I'm talking about.
When it comes to ranch dressing, most people, including children, aren't too picky. We love ranch dressing in this country. But for those of us who are health conscious, we need a dip that we can enjoy and not feel guilty about consuming.
Although, traditional ranch dressing is an American invention, our Italian-inspired olive oil based ranch dressing will whisk you away to the foothills of Tuscany with the subtle notes of rosemary, basil and Mediterranean oregano.
Our ranch dressing made with Olive Oil Divine's signature Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great because it can be used for dips, put on your favorite foods, or used in combination with your cooking. A family favorite is to serve it with our Baked Hot Wings or serve it with Veggie Straws as a snack for the kids and grandkids.
Our ranch dressing recipe is made with first-cold pressed olive oil, so its healthy, and of course very tasty! Channel your inner chef and whip up this simple ranch dressing made with olive oil!
Ingredients for Ranch Dressing (The Olive Oil Divine Way)
We recommend using our Olive Oils and Italian Seasonings, but if you have a family favorite feel free to substitute with those. We've linked to each of our premiere products for your convenience in finding the right ingredients for this fun and healthy condiment.
If you do use our products, share your thoughts with us on our Facebook page.
- 1 cup organic Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Italian Seasoning (Salt Free)
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Bread Dipping Seasoning "Tuscany"
- 1/4 cup organic buttermilk
- 4 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Garlic Fused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Directions: Ranch Dressing Made With Olive Oil
- In a small bowl, mix together all the seasonings and olive oils. Let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes so that the oils absorb the flavor of the seasonings.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the organic Greek yogurt and the organic buttermilk.
- Sloooowly whisk in the oil-seasoning mixture into the yogurt-buttermilk mixture, so that the oil emulsifies. Do not dump it in all at once! You can also do this in a blender if you lack the forearm muscles.
And that's it! You just made homemade ranch dressing with olive oil! Yay, you!
All that is left to do now is enjoy!
For the best results: Allow the dressing to set for a couple of hours or even overnight for the flavors to come through and be fully ready to serve. This ranch is excellent with your favorite vegetables, on a cracker and cheese tray at your holiday parties, with chicken wings, or even in egg salad!
Be sure to make what you’ll eat, and eat what you make. Unlike non organic and unhealthy ranch dressings made without olive oil this ranch will need to be enjoyed soon after its inception.