Makes 4 servings
- 1 lbs. Peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 2 Tbs plus 2 tsp Olive Oil Divine Roasted Garlic Pepper, divided
- 1 Tbs plus 2 tsp Olive Oil Divine Himalayan Pink Salt.
- 1/2 Cup plus 1 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Lime Fused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 2 Cups finely shredded cabbage.
- 1/4 Cup thinly sliced red onion.
- 1 Thinly sliced jalapeno (optional).
- 1/3 Olive Oil Divine White Wine Vinegar.
- 1 Cup avocado mayonnaise, divided.
- 3 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Tropical Passion White Balsamic Vinegar, divided.
- 1 Large avocado, diced.
- 4 Medium flour tortilla.
- One lime cut into wedges to serve alongside (optional).
- In a large bowl add 1/4 cup of mayonnaise and whisk in your white wine vinegar plus 1 Tbs Tropical Passion White Balsamic Vinegar combine cabbage, onion and jalapeno (if using) to the mayonnaise and vinegar mixture. You can make this the night before to let the flavors develop but if you are crunched for time a recommend at least 30 minutes before serving.
- In a zip top bag or medium bowl add shrimp, 2 Tbs roasted garlic pepper, 1/2 cup Lime EVOO and salt. Let shrimp marinade for no longer than 30 minutes.
- For your Tropical Mayonnaise, add 1/3 cup mayonnaise with 1 tsp Roasted Garlic Pepper and 1Tbs Tropical Passion Vinegar and mix well.
- In a separate bowl add avocado salt and 1 Tbs Lime EVOO, mix well.
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium heat, once heated pull shrimp out of marinade and cook 2-3 minutes each side only flipping once (Shrimp are done once pink and opaque).
- Depending on your cooking method you might need to add additional oil to your pan, or if using a grill, I recommend using bamboo skewers but make sure to soak them overnight or in hot water for an hour prior to grilling.