- 1 lb peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 2 tbsp plus 2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Roasted Garlic Pepper (Salt Free), divided
- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Lime Fused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 thinly sliced jalapeno (optional)
- 1/3 cup of Olive Oil Divine's White Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup Avocado Mayonnaise, divided
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Tropical Passion White Balsamic Vinegar, divided
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- One lime cut into wedges to serve alongside (optional)
- In a large bowl, add 1/4 cup of mayonnaise and whisk in your white wine vinegar plus 1 tbsp Tropical Passion White Balsamic Vinegar.
- Combine cabbage, onion, and jalapeno (if using) to the mayonnaise and vinegar mixture. You can make this the night before to let the flavors mingle but if you are crunched for time, combine at least 30 minutes before serving.
- In a zip top bag or medium bowl, add shrimp, 2 tbsp Roasted Garlic Pepper, 1/2 cup Lime EVOO, and salt. Let shrimp marinade for no longer than 30 minutes.
- For your Tropical Mayonnaise, add 1/3 cup mayonnaise with 1 tsp Roasted Garlic Pepper and 1 tbsp Tropical Passion Vinegar, mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add avocado, salt, and 1 tbsp Lime EVOO, mix well.
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium heat. Once heated, pull shrimp out of marinade and cook 2-3 minutes each side, only flipping once (shrimp are done once pink and opaque).
- Depending on your cooking method you might need to add additional oil to your pan, or if using a grill, use bamboo skewers. Make sure to soak skewers overnight or in hot water for an hour prior to grilling.