- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Wine Vinegar "White"
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt, plus more to taste
- 3/4 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Avocado Oil, divided
- Combine egg yolk, mustard, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, and salt in medium bowl. Whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Whisking constantly, add 1/4 cup oil to yolk mixture, a few drops at a time.
- Gradually add remaining 1/2 cup oil in a slow thin stream, whisking constantly, until mayonnaise is thick and lightens in color. Cover and chill. Can be made up to 2 days ahead. Keep chilled.
- If you are worried about raw eggs in your mayonnaise, you can find pasteurized eggs in your grocery store or you can make them at home.