- 1 lb uncooked pasta, penne or rotini
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 oz Greek yogurt
- 4-5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1.5 tsp minced garlic
- 4 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Sevillano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Honey Golden Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt
Mix all of the ingredients in a jar and shake until blended. Adjust to desired taste.
Remove tough parts from the asparagus and then chop asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
Add the pasta to a large pot of boiling salted water and cook for 11 minutes. Add in the asparagus and then cook for 2 more minutes. Drain and rinse the pasta and asparagus. Run under cool water until pasta and asparagus are cool; allow to fully drain.
Stir in the tomatoes and onions along with the dressing. Cover and let sit overnight in the fridge for the best flavor.