- 1 cup of cashews
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Fajita Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp of pureed garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1/2 pound of stemmed curly kale (about 1 1/2 large bunches)
Soak the cashews in water for 4-6 hours, then rinse and drain.
To make the cheese sauce, combine the cashews, carrots, water, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, garlic, and fajita seasoning.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Wash and towel dry the kale and put it in a large bowl.
Toss the kale with the sauce, making sure the sauce is clinging to the leaves.
Place the leaves on dehydrator trays covered with a nonstick sheet.
Make sure that each leaf is separated from the others so that they dry quickly and evenly.
Dehydrate at 105 degrees Fahrenheit for about 12 hours or until crisp.