- 2 oranges
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Honey Golden Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 dozen jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Avocado Oil
- 6 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced whites and 2-inch greens
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
Zest one orange. Juice both oranges into a bowl. Whisk together the honey balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, and 1 tbsp of water with the orange juice.
Mix 1 tbsp of the orange mixture with the cornstarch to make a paste, then add this back into the rest of the orange mixture.
Dry the shrimp and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
Heat 1 tsp of oil in your largest skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add in half of the shrimp, spread it out in one layer, and cook for just under two minutes or until the bottom of the shrimp is bright pink. Flip, cook for an additional minute, and then move shrimp to a plate.
Add in fresh oil and repeat this process for the rest of the shrimp.
Add your last tsp of oil to the skillet and saute the garlic, ginger, scallion whites, and red pepper flakes for about 1 minute. Add in your orange sauce and the zest, and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring often. Add the shrimp back to the skillet along with the scallion greens. Toss everything together and serve with rice.