- 12 oz boneless lamb shoulder or loin, cubed
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Italian Herbes D.P.
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's White Wine Vinegar or Olive Oil Divine's Champagne Aged White Balsamic Vinegar
Mix your Italian Herbes D.P., Mission EVOO, and vinegar, then coat the lamb cubes in the marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 2-12 hours.
Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Skewer the lamb, tomatoes, and peppers and let the meat come to room temperature. Grill for 4 minutes each side.
Lamb is cooked when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit for medium rare or 160 degrees Fahrenheit for medium.