- 2-3 tbsp of powdered sugar
- fresh mint
- 1/2 cup of blackberries
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or for a lovely addition use Lemon Fused Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Vanilla Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 6-8 oz of your favorite soft cheese (Brie, cream cheese, etc.)
- 10 slices of a thick-sliced hearty bread (baguette is common)
- 1 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Blueberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar (or any of Olive Oil Divine's berry balsamic vinegars)
Over medium heat, carefully bring your balsamic vinegar to a simmer. After about 10 minutes, it should have cooked down by half to make a sweet reduction.
Set this aside to cool and use for later.
Coat your bread slices with your chosen olive oil. Over medium high heat on your grill, toast the bread for a couple of minutes until they are slightly charred
Remove the bread and begin topping the slices with cheese, then berries, the balsamic reduction, powdered sugar, and a mint garnish.