- 2 fresh Bartlett pears, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine’s Cacao (Chocolate) Sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine’s Saigon Cinnamon Powder
- 2 1/8 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine’s Butter Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Olive Oil Divine’s Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
Add 2 1/8 tbs. butter infused EVOO in pan on medium heat. Add the pears and above ingredients.
Cook the mixture until pears are coated with all ingredients and browned to a crisp, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Take pan off of stove and drizzle with Cranberry Pear White Balsamic while still hot.
Serve warm and enjoy! Great as a side dish or with ice cream.