Wow your taste buds with this unexpected treat featuring steak and chocolate!
- 2 3/4 inch thick boneless rib-eye or skirt steak
- 1 tsp of any favorite Olive Oil Divine Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- Olive Oil Divine's Pennsylvania Pepper
- 4 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Chocolate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. Pour olive oil into the bottom of a heavy, medium sized skillet.
Heat skillet over medium heat. Add steaks and cook to desired doneness, about 4 minutes each side.
Using tongs, transfer steaks to plate; tent with foil to keep warm. Cut steaks into bite-sized pieces.
Add balsamic and brown sugar to the skillet. Cook until brown sugar melts, stirring continuously until the balsamic is reduced to a glaze.
Spoon glaze over the steak bites and serve.