· 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb.)
· 1/4 tsp Olive Oil Divine Pink Himalayan Salt
· 1/4 tsp Olive Oil Divine Pennsylvania Pepper
· 2 tbsp Olive Oil Divine Blood Orange Infused EVOO
· 1/2 cup Olive Oil Divine Tangerine Aged White Balsamic Vinegar
· 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Rub pork with salt and pepper on all sides.
3. Add olive oil in a cold pan and bring to medium heat.
4. Add pork; sear until brown on all sides. Remove from pan.
5. Remove pan from heat; add vinegar, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Stir in brown sugar.
Return pork to pan, turning to coat.
6. Place the pork In a large baking dish. Bake 8-10 minutes or until it reaches 145°
internally, turning occasionally.
7. Let set for 5 minutes before slicing.
8. Pour glaze over pork before serving.
Optional: Serve with our recipe for “Fried Bartlett Pears”!