Servings: 12 to 14
- Two 7oz. container of plain hummus
- 1¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅔ cup Olive Oil Divine Kalamata Olives, chopped
- ⅔ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil Divine Garlic Fused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Directions:Preheat oven to 350°F
Spread hummus evenly into an 8 x 8 square baking dish.
Sprinkle with feta cheese, being sure to evenly cover surface. In a separate bowl, gently toss the tomatoes and olives together until blended well. Layer the olive and tomato mixture on top of the feta cheese.
Drizzle with 2 tbsp. Olive Oil Divine Garlic Fused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Place in oven for 15-20 minutes
Serve warm with Saltine Crackers or on toasted bread.