Servings: 12 to 14
- 2 7 oz containers of plain hummus
- 1 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Kalamata Olives, chopped
- 2/3 cup of cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Garlic Fused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Spread hummus evenly into an 8x8 inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with feta cheese, being sure to evenly cover surface. In a separate bowl, gently toss the tomatoes and olives together until blended well. Layer the olive and tomato mixture on top of the feta cheese.
Drizzle with 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Garlic Fused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Place in oven for 15-20 minutes.
Serve warm with saltine crackers or on toast.