Servings: Approximately 16-20
- 1 22 oz jar of Olive Oil Divine's Antipasto Italiano Salad
- 1 15 oz can of garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups of halved fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 lb of small round mozzarella cheese balls
- 1 3 1/2 oz package of sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Italian Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Champagne White Balsamic Vinegar
- Lettuce Leaves for garnish (optional)
In a large bowl, combine olives, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese, and pepperoni.
Mix Italian Herb Infused EVOO and Champagne Balsamic. Pour over the above ingredients; toss to coat.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight. Add lettuce to lined platter or with your favorite gourmet crackers. Serve with toothpicks.