Servings: Approx. 16-20
- 1 Jar (22 oz.) Olive Oil Divine Antipasta Italiano Salad
- 1 Can (15 oz.) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 Cups of halved fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 2 Cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 Pound small round mozzarella cheese balls
- 1 Package (3 1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil Divine Italian Herbs Infused EVOO
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil Divine Champagne White Balsamic Vinegar
- Optional: Lettuce Leaves for garnish
In a large bowl combine olives, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese, and pepperoni.
Mix Italian herbs Infused EVOO and Champagne Balsamic together well. Pour over the above ingredients; toss to coat.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight. Add lettuce to lined platter or with your favorite gourmet crackers. Serve with toothpicks.