- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 cups of sweet cherries, stems and pits removed
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup granulated molasses
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Cask 25 Traditional Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Black Cherry Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp ground yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
Heat 2 tbsp of Mission EVOO over medium-high heat and cook your onion for 5 minutes. Mix in the garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
Mix in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Blend in a food processor until smooth, place back in the pot, and cook for 10 more minutes.