- 2 zucchini
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 of an English cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup feta
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Sevillano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Mediterranean Rub (Salt Free)
- Olive Oil Divine's Hawaiian Black Salt
- Black pepper
Spiralize your zucchini, then place on a towel and sprinkle with salt. Let the tea towel soak up the excess liquid.
Place the cucumber, tomatoes, onion, feta, and olives in a bowl.
Mix together the Sevillano EVOO, lemon juice, garlic, and Mediterranean Rub. Dry your zoodles and mix them into the other vegetables. Coat with the dressing, cheese, salt, and pepper.