- 1 large sweet potato, washed and dried
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Vanilla Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Hawaiian Black Salt
- Olive Oil Divine’s Tropical Passion White Balsamic Vinegar
- Thinly slice sweet potato.
- In a bowl, coat sweet potato slices with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Then add black salt.
- Place sweet potato slices in a single layer on dehydrator tray.
- Drizzle with Tropical Passion White Balsamic Vinegar (to taste).
- Dry at 125 degrees Fahrenheit for 7-11 hours or until sweet potato chips become crisp.
- Let chips cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container.