- 1 1/4 lb salmon
- 1/4 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Ghost & Scorpion Pepper Balsamic Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Traditional Aged White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Hawaiian Black Salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
Position your oven rack in the center position and preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix your sauce ingredients in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat. Simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring often so that it doesn't burn.
Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
Place your salmon on a large piece of foil, big enough to fold and seal around the whole fish.
Place on the tray and season with salt and pepper. Brush the fish with the sauce and cover with foil so that the sauce does not leak out and everything stays covered.
Bake for 12-14 minutes until the fish is firm to the touch at the thickest point. Open the foil and broil the fish for 2 minutes without burning it. Top with parsley.