- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned and no tails
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Butter Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Milan Bread Dipping Seasoning (Salt Free)
- 12 inch pizza crust, already baked
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Italian Seasoning (Salt Free)
- 1 tsp water
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Hawaiian Black Salt
- 6 oz mozzarella
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
Preheat your grill to medium heat.
Mix your shrimp, olive oil, lemon juice, and Milan seasoning and then place the shrimp on skewers.
Mix the tomato, water, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and salt in a blender until it is a textured puree.
Grill shrimp for about 2 minutes on each side until pink but not done.
Remove shrimp from the grill and skewers.
Cover your crust with a thin layer of the tomato sauce, then top with mozzarella, zucchini, and shrimp.
Bake the pizza for about 10 more minutes on the grill until golden brown and the shrimp is fully cooked.
Finish by topping the pizza with the sprouts and onion.