- 1 package of Olive Oil Divine's Roasted Garlic & Parsley Linguini
- 6 oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Ogliarola Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Italy), plus more for the finished dish
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Tuscany Bread Dipping Seasoning
- 2 oz pancetta, finely diced
- Olive Oil Divine's Sel Gris (Gourmet Salt) (Chef's Salt) to taste
- 1/3 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 tbsp Italian flat-leaf parsley, finely diced
- In a large skillet add your shallots and pancetta along with your 2 tbsp of olive oil. Cook over medium heat until the shallots have become translucent and the pancetta has rendered some fat.
- Add your sliced mushrooms to the pan and cook them down, adding your Tuscany seasoning.
- Cook your pasta until it is just shy of being done all the way. Reserve 1/4 cup of pasta cooking liquid.
- Once your mushrooms have cooked down, drain and add your pasta to the pan, tossing to coat.
- Add your grated cheese continuing to mix and coat. If needed, use your reserved cooking liquid to thin out the sauce to your desired consistency.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and top with cheese and parsley.
Alternate: Use our White Truffle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil in place of the Ogliarola Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Italy).