- 1 Package Olive Oil Divine Roasted Garlic and Parsley Linguini.
- 6 oz Button mushrooms, sliced.
- 1 shallot diced.
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Ogliarola Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for the finish.
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Tuscany Bread Dipping Seasoning.
- 2 oz Pancetta, finely diced.
- Olive Oil Divine Sel Gris (Salt) to taste.
- 1/3 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese, plus more for topping.
- 1 Tbs Italian flat-leaf parsley finely diced.
- In a large skillet add your shallot and pancetta along with your 2 Tbs olive oil. Cook over medium heat until the shallots have become translucent and the pancetta has rendered some fat.
- Add your sliced mushrooms to the pan and cook them down, adding your Sicilian seasoning,
- Cook your pasta until it is just shy of being done all the way. Reserve 1/4 cup of pasta cooking liquid.
- Once your mushrooms have cooked down, drain and add your pasta to the pan tossing to coat. add your grated cheese continuing to mix and coat. if needed your reserved cooking liquid to thin out the sauce to your desired consistency.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and top with cheese and parsley.
Alternate: Use our White Truffle Infused EVOO in place of the Ogliarola EVOO.