- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 6 oz cod fillets
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Milan Bread Dipping Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Smoked Hickory Flake Salt
- 8 tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup parsley
Preheat your skillet to medium-high heat and add in your olive oil.
Season your fish with the Milan seasoning and Smoked Hickory Flake Salt.
Cook the fish for about 3 minutes on each side. Set aside.
Cook the onions for about 5 minutes in the skillet, then add the garlic and cook one more minute.
Reduce heat to medium and deglaze the pan by adding in the vinegar. Mix in the tomatoes and cook for about 10 more minutes.
Add the fish back in and cook for 6 more minutes, covered, until the fish is done and flakes with a fork.
Serve fish and spoon the juices from the pan over the fish. Top with parsley.