- 1 1/2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Butter Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Hawaiian Black Salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix the butter EVOO, garlic, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and peppers.
Make 4 10-inch long pieces of aluminum foil and place 6-8 shrimp in the center of each piece. Pour about 1/4 of the garlic butter mixture over the shrimp.
Bring the longer edges of the foil together and roll it until it closes. A small ventilation gap is fine. Roll up the short sides to form the packet. Repeat with the remaining pieces.
Place packets on a tray and bake for 10-12 minutes. Garnish and serve.