- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Cilantro Lime Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 14 oz can of fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided into two 1/2 tsp amounts
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Butter Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups corn
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, wedged
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 4 oz avocado, sliced
Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat, add in the Cilantro Lime EVOO, and saute the yellow onion until translucent, 3-4 minutes. Add in and saute the garlic for 30 seconds.
Add this to a blender along with the tomatoes, cilantro, brown sugar, and 1/2 tsp of salt. Blend well.
Warm the Butter EVOO in the skillet and then add the corn, zucchini, red onion, garlic powder, oregano, pepper, and the other 1/2 tsp of salt. Saute until everything is soft and starting to brown. Be sure to stir occasionally. After about 8 minutes, move this to a plate and cover with lime juice.
Take your blender sauce and add it to the skillet along with your shrimp. Mix well and allow it to cook until the shrimp is cooked through and the sauce has thickened. This may take 5 minutes or longer.
Top the vegetables with the shrimp and sauce, garnishing with avocado and cilantro.