Spring is here! That means we are getting ready for those lovely light and airy recipes! Let's create a wonderfully bright recipe to start our Spring dinners off right!
- Lemon Pepper Linguini
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Basil Fused First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Kale
- Lemon Juice
- White Wine of Choice
- Heavy Cream or Tofutti Sour Cream for Cream substitution
- Chicken breasts or thighs cubed
- Mediterranean Seasoning
- Panko Breading, Flour, or Breading alternative
- Eggs or Egg Substitute
- Sweet Paprika
- Cube your chicken thighs or breasts.
- Create three different stations. A flour station, beaten eggs station, and a breading that includes your Mediterranean seasoning and sweet paprika.
- Coat them in a flour of choice, dredge the chicken in beaten eggs or egg substitute, and then bread your chicken in your breading.
- Air fry at 390 for 13 minutes and flip your chicken. Cook until golden brown or for another 13 minutes.
- In a pot, boil your linguini according to the directions in water or chicken broth with salt.
- In a saucepan, add your sliced cherry tomatoes, cut kale, and a tsp of Basil Fused First Cold Pressed EVOO
- After your vegetables are cooking for about 3 minutes in your saucepan on medium, add 2 tablespoons of white wine, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or one whole lemon, and a quarter cup of heavy cream or cream substitute.
- Drain your pasta when it is al dente, and add it to the saucepan.
- Add your crunchy and delicious chicken when you serve your pasta
- Option: top with your favorite Italian inspired cheese!
- Option: Toss your cubed and crunchy chicken in a spaghetti sauce to create even more flavor on top of your noodles!
We hope you love this recipe! Please share your feedback with us if you try it yourself! Keep being a kitchen hero, and happy cooking!