- 1.25 lbs wild-caught sockeye salmon, 4 pieces or small fillets
- 1 lb sweet potato
- 12 oz green beans
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Butter Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Adobo Lime Rub
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a tray with parchment paper.
Combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, Adobo Lime Rub, Himalayan Pink Salt, and pepper. Use half of the marinade for the salmon, letting it marinate in a dish or a resealable bag.
Rinse your sweet potato and dry it. Thinly slice the sweet potato with the peeling still on it, making slices no thicker than 1/4 inch.
Place sweet potato rounds on your tray along with the green beans and red onion. Drizzle the rest of the marinade on the vegetables. Mix well.
Bake your thin layer of vegetables for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, stir the vegetables and make room for the salmon on the same tray. Place lemon wedges over each fillet along with salt and pepper.
Return this to the oven and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork. If the vegetable still need to cook, remove the salmon and cover it to keep it warm. Return the vegetables to the oven and cook until desired doneness is reached.