- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Madras Curry
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Blood Orange Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Tropical Passion White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Madras Curry
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Blood Orange Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
For the meatballs
- Sauté onion on medium heat in 2 tbsp blood orange olive oil, until soft and slightly caramelized. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, mix all meatball ingredients together including the onions. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place them in an ungreased 13x9 inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered, turning them once during the baking process.
For the sauce
- Over medium low heat, sauté garlic with madras curry and olive oil until fragrant. Add the tropical passion balsamic, stirring occasionally. Allow to simmer until thickened and reduced.
- Can be served over jasmine rice, vegetables or as-is. If you want a sweeter glaze, try adding some orange blossom honey a little at a time until you have reached your desired sweetness. In the mood for a kick? Try replacing the Himalayan pink salt with Olive Oil Divine's Jalapeno Salt or Olive Oil Divine's Habanero Hot Salt.