Servings : 8
- 1 Lb. Ground chicken.
- 1 Cup finely chopped onion.
- 1 Egg.
- 1/2 Cup Panko breadcrumbs.
- 2 Tbs whole milk.
- 2 tsp Olive Oil Divine Madras Curry.
- 1 tsp Olive Oil Divine Himalayan Pink Salt.
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Blood Orange Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- ½ Cup Olive Oil Divine Tangerine White Balsamic Vinegar.
- 1 Large garlic clove minced.
- 1 tsp Olive Oil Divine Madras Curry.
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil Divine Blood Orange Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
For the meatballs
- Sauté onion on medium heat in 2 Tbs blood orange olive oil, until soft and slightly caramelized. Take off the heat and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl mix all meatball ingredients together including the onions with the oil. Shape into 1" balls. Place them in an ungreased 13X9 pan. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered, turning them once during the baking.
For the sauce:
- Over medium low heat sauté garlic with madras curry and Olive oil until fragrant and add the tangerine balsamic, stirring occasionally allow to simmer until thickened and reduced.
- Can be served over jasmine rice, vegetables or as is. If you want a sweeter glaze try adding some orange blossom honey a little at a time until you have reached your desired sweetness. In the mood for a kick? Try replacing the Himalayan pink salt with Olive Oil Divine Jalapeno Salt or Olive Oil Divine Habanero Hot Salt.
Alternate: Drizzle our Bittersweet Chocolate Orange Balsamic over for decadence!