- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Indian Tandoori Masala
- 2 lbs skinless boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 pieces naan
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mango, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
Mix the Tandoori Masala, garlic, Mission EVOO, lemon, and yogurt in a food processor and blend until smooth. Salt the chicken and then cover with half of the marinade. Let sit for 1-12 hours.
Grill chicken over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes on each side. Oil the naan.
Mix the remaining half of the marinade with the tomato paste and spread it on the naan. Place the mango, chicken, onion, and mozzarella on top.
Bake in a 400 degrees Fahrenheit oven until the cheese is melted or grill over a low heat until it is to your liking.
Garnish with cilantro.