- 1.5 lb chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Hawaiian Black Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Organic Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 oz roasted artichoke hearts, drained
- 6 oz sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tbsp capers, drained
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Organic Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and pepper your chicken and then dredge it in flour.
Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and brown for 4 minutes until golden. Flip the chicken over and cook for 4 minutes on medium heat.
Set chicken aside. Add artichokes, tomatoes, capers, and lemon juice to the skillet. Stir over medium heat, then reduce heat to medium-low. Add 3 tbsp of olive oil and stir.
Push vegetable to the side of the skillet and add the chicken back in.
Cook over medium-low for 5-10 minutes, covered, until the chicken is done and no longer pink. Increase the heat if needed.