3-4 Portobello mushrooms
1/4 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Tuscan Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Cask 18 Aged Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp minced garlic
1 chopped shallot
Olive Oil Divine's Herbs de Provence
Olive Oil Divine's Roasted Garlic Pepper
- Clean mushrooms with a damp cloth and remove stems. Place mushrooms in a sealable container.
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic, garlic and shallot. Sprinkle in desired amount Herbs de Provence and Roasted Garlic Pepper and stir. Pour the marinade over the mushrooms, gently distribute to evenly coat. Leave for 30 minutes to an hour. You can marinate the mushrooms for up to 6 hours.
- With tongs, gently place the mushrooms stem side up on an oiled baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven at 400° for 10 minutes, flip and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Serve whole or slice into small strips and drizzle with any excess marinade.