- 4 medium zucchinis, halved lengthwise
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Sevillano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Italian Seasoning (Salt Free)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Olive Oil Divine's Hawaiian Black Salt
- Olive Oil Divine's Roasted Garlic Pepper (Salt Free) or Pennsylvania Pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1 large egg
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Sevillano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Score zucchini and scoop out the insides, leaving about a centimeter or less of flesh attached to the skin. Place in a shallow dish, coat in olive oil, and add Italian Seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Bake 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and turn on your broiler to high.
In a large bowl, mix the beef, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes. Make about 2 dozen meatballs.
Heat 1 tbsp of Sevillano EVOO over medium-high heat and add meatballs in a single layer, searing on all sides until crispy. This should take about 2 minutes per side.
Add marinara sauce and stir until the meatballs are coated. Simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat.
Add this mix to the zucchini boats and top with mozzarella. Broil until the cheese is melted, then top with Parmesan and parsley.