- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil Divine's Butter Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Lemon Pepper Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 21 oz shrimp
- Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Lemon slices
- 1 tbsp parsley, for garnish
- Olive Oil Divine's Roasted Garlic & Parsley Linguini
Add Butter EVOO to a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in honey, lemon juice, and garlic; cook for 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
Save the honey garlic butter for later. Add 2 tablespoons of it back to the skillet.
Add 2 tsp of the Lemon Pepper EVOO to the skillet and sear half of the shrimp for 2 minutes on each side until opaque. Set this aside. Wipe out the pan and repeat this with the remaining oil and shrimp.
Add everything back into the pan and stir. Season with salt and pepper. Serve this over the linguini, cooked per package's instructions.