- 1 head garlic
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil Divine’s Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Italian Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of Olive Oil Divine’s Himalayan Pink Salt
- 3 firm peaches, halved and pitted
- Olive Oil Divine’s Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 4 oz of goat cheese, crumbled
- Olive Oil Divine’s Cask 18 Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar* or Olive Oil Divine's Cask 25 Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar**
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut off the top of one head of garlic and place in foil casing. You may use a cupcake pan to protect sides of garlic from burning or create an enclosure. Drizzle with olive oil and sea salt. Roast for 35-40 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Let cool.
- Squeeze the garlic out of the cloves and mash the garlic with a fork to create a paste. Add 1/2 cup of olive oil and whisk.
For the peaches
- Heat a grill or sauté pan, add olive oil. Grill peaches face down on hot pan to create a charred crust. Slice.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. On top of the pizza dough, add garlic mixture, peaches, crumbled goat cheese, and prosciutto. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Bake pizza in oven for 8-12 minutes or until crust has reached desired crispness.
*Olive Oil Divine's specialty 18 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar
**Olive Oil Divine's specialty 25 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar