Makes 4 dozen
- 2 cups of grated Gruyere cheese
- 6 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Sevillano Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Chipotle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of cornmeal
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Hawaiian Black Salt
In a mixer, combine cheese and olive oil. Add flour, cornmeal, thyme, and black salt.
Process until it forms a ball of dough.
Divide the dough in half and roll each into a 1.5 inch diameter log. Dough will be crumbly.
Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Slice crackers, about 1/4 inch, and place on a non-stick cookie pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Immediately remove the crackers from the baking sheets and cool on wire racks.
Store in an airtight container.