- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Cask 18 Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Parmesan & Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Olive Oil Divine's Roasted Garlic Pepper (Salt Free), to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Put the olive oil and the garlic in a large 1 gallon resealable bag. Snap off the tough bottoms of the asparagus, then rinse and pat dry. Place asparagus in the bag and shake until well coated. Place on a greased baking sheet or over parchment paper. Sprinkle lightly with Olive Oil Divine's Pink Himalayan Salt and Olive Oil Divine Roasted Garlic Pepper. Roast for 15 minutes, or until tender. Drizzle the Cask 18 Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar over the asparagus. Serve immediately.
On The Grill
Heat grill to medium high heat. Put the asparagus in foil and drizzle the olive oil over it, then the garlic, pepper, and salt. Close the foil and lay directly on the grill for about 20 minutes or until tender. Finish by drizzling the balsamic once plated.