- 2 lbs small red potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 4 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp of Olive Oil Divine's Herbes de Provence (Salt Free)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 quarts water
Boil 2 quarts of water in a pot and add in 1/2 tsp of baking soda, 2 tbsp of Himalayan Pink Salt, and potatoes. Cook for about 10 minutes until tender.
Heat 4 tbsp of Mission EVOO over medium heat in a skillet. Cook the garlic and Herbes de Provence for about 2 minutes. Strain through a fine strainer and set the mixture aside.
Drain your potatoes and let cool for a minute. Toss your potatoes with the garlic and herb olive oil mix until everything is coated.
Preheat your grill to medium-high heat and grill potatoes until golden, flipping and repeating for the other side.
Place potatoes in a bowl and top with the garlic and herb mix and parsley; mix well and serve.