- 1 bunch of organic kale
- 6 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Lemon Pepper Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 1/4 tbsp chili powder
- 1 1/4 tbsp of Olive Oil Divine's Bread Dipping Seasoning "Tuscany" or Lemon Pepper (Salt Free) seasoning
- Wash kale, rip leaves from stem, and tear leaves into small pieces.
- Mix olive oil, nutritional yeast, chili powder, and Bread Dipping Seasoning or Lemon Pepper Seasoning. Massage this mixture firmly into the kale with both hands.
- Place coated kale on dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate on 105 degrees Fahrenheit for about 12 hours.