- 12 medium shrimp
- Olive Oil Divine Coconut White Balsamic
- Olive Oil Divine Pineapple White Balsamic
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Flaked Coconut
- Pineapple bits
- Clean and prepare the shrimp for cooking.
- Cook the shrimp in a pan on medium heat, browning both sides, but not cooking them completely.
- Take the shrimp out of the pan but keep the juice in the pan. Drizzle in about 1 oz. each of the Coconut Balsamic and Pineapple Balsamic while keeping the pan on medium heat.
- Add the browned shrimp back in the pan and stir while adding 3 tbsp. of sweetened condensed milk.
- OPTIONAL: Stir in flaked coconut and pineapple bits.
- Remove the shrimp when they become well coated.